Firestop Putty Pad
Call for Price
A Firestop Acoustical Putty Pad provides acoustical sealant for wall penetrations in the form of a release lined pad that is easy to apply to electrical boxes or other penetrates. The pad is conveniently sized to fit standard single or double gang boxes with no cutting or piercing required. Faced on both sides with a poly liner, Firestop Acoustical Putty Pads are easily applied with no mess or excessive residue.
Firestop Acoustical Putty Pads may also be used through penetrations for wire, cable, etc. Strips of the pad may be cut off and packed around any wall opening. Pad strips may also be applied to penetrate in a mortar system to create a firestop, as well as to absorb movement due to expansion and contraction or resonate vibration. No other product is as easy and versatile to use and has tested and proven fire and acoustical resistance.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION FOR FIRESTOP PUTTY PAD:
- Size: 7.25″ x 7.25″ x 3/16″ (Single Gang), 9.00″ x 9.00″ x 3/16″ (Double Gang)
- Density: 1.45 kg/L (12.08 lb./gal)
- Expansion Begins: 230 deg. F
- Volume Expansion: >500% (free expansion)
- In Service Temperature: -10 deg. F – 120 deg. F
- Storage Temperature: Less than 120 deg. F
- Meets: ASTM E814 (UL1479)
- Shelf Life: No limit
- STC: 62 per ASTM E90-04/ASTM C919