Manufactured in the USA using recycled material, this rubber floor underlayment has been rigorously field tested with proven results. It can be installed under most types of grouted, glued, and floating floors, including ceramic tile, stone, marble, brick, pavers, hardwood, engineered wood, laminate, parquet, luxury vinyl tile and carpet.
Our Iso-Step® Floor Underlayment is available in thicknesses of 2 mm, 5mm, 10 mm and 12 mm. With a Delta IIC from 16 to 25, we offer a rubber floor underlayment well-suited to meet any job requirement.
- Fast installation
- Compatible with most floor finishes
- Manufactured from recycled rubber
- Can thin-set tile and stone direct to product per ASTM C627
- Rated extra heavy by the Tile Council of North America
- Passes VOC Washington State IAQ Test (ASTM D5116)
- 94% post-consumer recycled content
- Made in the USA